My Wonderful 2017

By AREEN HANIF - January 05, 2018

Definitely one of my favorite year, 2017! 
Sadly, i have to say goodbye and hell 2018. Hopefully, 2018 will continue the wonder of 2017.
Even better, more wonder!
So for the sake of memory, lets recap few important highlights of my year.


1.Family Trip to Hong Kong




Its like, a family tradition to go on a family trip every year. This year, we went to Hong Kong
Truthfully, nothing really excites me about Hong Kong other than the Disney Land & others theme park.
 Its has been my longest dream to step my foot into the Disney Wonder Land. 
Alhamdulilah this year, my dreams come true, thanks to my lovely parent.
But sadly, my husband cannot tag along with us due to his work and i just found out that im pregnant few weeks back before out trip here, thus i was forbade to ride all those thrilled ride and also 
I CANT EAT MAGGI!




2. Graduating MedSchool


After 5 years of study, i finally can say, degree done
Im now A DOCTOR!
OMG, somehow i cant believed ive survive all this.
Im pregnant with Aisyah when im in my final year of medschool. 
Kau gile ke? Yes im crazy. But i trust myself. We (me and Aisyah) can do it, and we did!
trust me its not easy. I cant stand too long during my bedside teaching. 
I almost collapse few times due to the heat of the ward and lack of glucose tho. 
Thankfully my doctors are all very understanding, thus i got the privilege to sit during my bedside teaching. Yayy


*i miss my girlfriends

3. New Family Member  (half-way thru)


Well, finally, my crazy sister decided that she is old enough to get married.
This is the first step tho, get engaged and next year will be her big day.
Im sooo happy for you, you just found yourself a soulmate.
And and and, again menantu mak apak is orang kelantan ok
Lepas ni jom la berarak balik raya Kelantan k.

4. My Precious Daughter, Aisyah Arissa 


Alhamdulilah, i believed this is my greatest gift of 2017.
Finally, after 9 months of being makyong, my daughter is born.
Even-thought, i cant have a normal delivery, but still, im gratefully that me and my daughter are safe and healthy.
She was born on 1/10/2017, at 10.15 am, weight about 2.98 kg
She was named, Aisyah Arissa binti Muhammad Faiz Akmal (panjangnye nama bapak)
The moment i saw her, i already fall into a deep love with her. 
Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to be a mother. Alhamdulilah

*meet my daughter, Aisyah Arissa


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments